Small and medium-sized accountancy practices aren’t the only ones facing a rapidly changing market. Large international firms also need to adapt to developments driven by factors such as the cloud, globalization and online communications.
A new kind of client
Technology is continuing to blur and even erase borders. The result? An increasing number of companies are exploiting the ability to operate on a worldwide basis. As they expand into new markets, their business and accounting requirements also evolve. Yet their existing systems often can’t keep up. And that creates a new kind of client – and a new kind of opportunity – for the accountancy sector.
New clients, different needs
Even so, the top 25 global accounting firms are slow to respond. After all, many of their existing clients are already established ‘global’ enterprises – large multinationals serviced on their own internal systems, for example. Yet the new generation of customers are looking for the next generation of service
- Outsourcing back-office services like bookkeeping and payroll to focus on their core business.
- More frequent (e.g. weekly) reporting
- Closer collaboration: 24/7 communication with financial providers and partners.
- Supply chain integration with channels and partners
And that’s where our new service comes in
If you’re a larger accountancy firm with international customers, you are probably already on the lookout for more collaborative and open solutions. In which case you may be interested to learn that Exact now offers a global business platform based on our award-winning accounting and industry solutions.
- Tailored to meet the global requirements of specific industries: Accounting, Wholesale & Distribution, Manufacturing, Professional Services.
- Global suitable and especially localized for use in 7 major markets (Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, UK, Spain and US).
- Built-in knowledge of international requirements including local support, business support and development.
- Professional accountancy partner program including certification, business development training and co-marketing.
- International App Center offering more than 350 specialized apps custom-designed to meet specific business, industry and market needs.
- (Rest-) API connectivity, the open standard that makes connecting and information sharing easy for every new customer and partner.
- Cloud-based software, open platform anytime anywhere and on multiple devices available
- Designed to support close collaboration and reporting between accountancy firms and their customers.
Built for the job
Created to address the demands of a new generation of global client, our International Strategic Accountancy platform helps you to provide the service and add the value they’re looking for. Opportunity is knocking. Isn’t it time to open up?
For more information contact Nicole Casey